incubator-general mailing list archives

From Bill Dudney <bdud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cayenne ASF Proposal
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2006 11:11:26 GMT
Hi Noel and All,

Are we good to go then?

The DB PMC has accepted us and we've not heard anything about an
Incubator PMC vote so we'd like to get moving if possible.

As I understand it our next step is to file all the JIRA issues with
the fine folks over in the infra project.

http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Incubation_Policy.html#Setting
+Up+a+New+Podling

I added myself as a mentor as the criteria seems to be that one of
the mentors 'must' be a member implying that not all do (I'm happy to
remove my name if I need to, but I have time right now to shepherd so
I figured I'd get busy :-)

http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/
Incubation_Policy.html#Acceptance+of+Proposal+by+Sponsor

As Andrus pointed out we are excited to start working with the
OpenJPA folks on everything that makes sense and as we are both (at
least initially) headed to be within the DB community we have every
opportunity.

I would be glad to be in both communities in an attempt to foster
cross pollination.

Thanks again,

Bill Dudney
MyFaces - myfaces.apache.org