incubator-general mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: Incubation Process and PPMCs
Date Sat, 18 Mar 2006 19:58:41 GMT

Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

> Davanum Srinivas wrote:
>> Answering my own question, there are 27 people on the proposal. Here's
>> the list of folks who actually made any commits (grand total of 15)
>
> Those are interesting -- though potentially meaningless -- data.
> Let's try applying that to all the podlings (who still have
> stuff in the Incubator repository).  Here are the SVN names for
> everyone who has committed to each of the trees:

(Question : are those people who committed here at the ASF, or does it
include people who committed into the codebase before it was brought here?)

> Anyone care to compare those against the committer lists
> in the various proposals?

How about

people who committed
    vs
people how have commit
    vs
people on the proposal

?

In Harmony, we had a list of people listed as initial committers, but
didn't create accounts for all by default, because we wanted to see who
would really show up and participate.

geir