incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: SVN Write Access for New Committers
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2006 23:30:56 GMT
Andy Clark wrote:
> The initial committer list for the Kabuki incubator
> project now has their logins but don't have write
> access to the kabuki repository. I've been looking
> around on the website and various SVN modules for
> information but don't know where to look to see
> what access committers have and how that gets
> configured. Anyone have a link to an email in the
> archive or a web page with this kind of info?

I think the info you're looking for is at
http://www.apache.org/dev/pmc.html#chair, but probably could be tweaked
some and added to http://incubator.apache.org/guides/pmc.html:

> After the project has elected new committers and followed the process to get their account
created, the PMC chair has the ability to provide write access to the project's source repository
(see svn:infrastructure/trunk/subversion/authorization). Other PMC members might also have
this ability.

 -jean