incubator-general mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Open JPA
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2006 02:09:45 GMT
The conversation on OpenJPA has been quiet for about a week so I was wondering
if there are outstanding issues that need to be resolved or this could be moved
to a vote to accept the project and what the next steps are.  I'm kind of
excited to get it going.

Geir, oh mighty mentor from the mountains, can you help us out there?

Matt