incubator-general mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC membership
Date Wed, 15 Mar 2006 22:57:41 GMT
William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> Alan D. Cabrera wrote:
>
>> I'm not complaining, just making an observation which may be incorrect.
>
> No, your point was dead on.  Which is why I expect very few if any new
> Incubator PMC members to be brought in.

s/new Incubator PMC members/new non-ASF member, Incubator PMC members/

Typing too fast, but I would guess most folks read in the missing words.
The Incubator PMC -needs- more ASF members to participate as the number
of incubating efforts grows (and the long-term voulenteers tire or move
on to other things, including into successfully incubated projects.)