incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Alan D. Cabrera" <l...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject Re: Incubation Process and PPMCs
Date Tue, 14 Mar 2006 18:06:55 GMT
Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:
> Noel J. Bergman wrote:
>
>>  -- Once established, the PPMC shall
>>     -- work to make sure that the other resources
>>        are put into place.
>>

> - -0.  Mentor's job, not a PPMC one.

While I think that the mentors should be ultimately responsible for
this, it has been a great learning experience for me to push along
Yoko.  I gained a better understanding of all the work that goes on in
the background and have a better appreciation for all the hard work that
people do around here.

Maybe this is what you meant and I am merely adding color to your statement.

Regards,
Alan