incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jacopo Cappellato <>
Subject Re: issues about new contributors of an incubating project
Date Sun, 12 Mar 2006 05:55:44 GMT
Upayavira, David,

thanks for your feedback.
ok, now the OFBiz's committers are again listed here

So I guess that in that page are only listed:

* persons with signed CLAs but that are not committers, i.e. with NO account
* persons with signed CLAs that are committers, i.e. with an account AND
that have commit access to AT LEAST ONE project

Still, I have no rights to co the SVN component with committers' resources:

svn co committers

But maybe I have just to wait a bit :-)

David N. Welton wrote:
> Upayavira wrote:
>> Also, your mentor for the project needs to arrange for authorisation for
>> everyone to the relevant part of SVN. There is an ofbiz group present in
>> the authorisation file, but the group currently has no members, i.e
>> no-one can commit at the mo.
> I went ahead and did that, are there any scripts or further steps that
> need to happen to finalize it?  It's not a rush - as Jacopo mentions,
> the plan is to try and figure out the LGPL code before they migrate to
> the ASF subversion... just to keep things cleaner.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message