incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jacopo Cappellato <...@sastau.it>
Subject Re: issues about new contributors of an incubating project
Date Sun, 12 Mar 2006 05:55:44 GMT
Upayavira, David,

thanks for your feedback.
ok, now the OFBiz's committers are again listed here
http://people.apache.org/~jim/committers.html

So I guess that in that page are only listed:

* persons with signed CLAs but that are not committers, i.e. with NO account
* persons with signed CLAs that are committers, i.e. with an account AND
that have commit access to AT LEAST ONE project

Still, I have no rights to co the SVN component with committers' resources:

svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/committers committers

But maybe I have just to wait a bit :-)

Thanks,

Jacopo