incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jacopo Cappellato <...@sastau.it>
Subject issues about new contributors of an incubating project
Date Fri, 10 Mar 2006 09:05:27 GMT
Hi all,

as one of the contributors of the OFBiz project (currently in Incubator,
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/ofbiz.html), some time ago I've
sent a signed iCLA to the ASF, the iCLA has been recorded and I was
listed in the committers page
(http://people.apache.org/~jim/committers.html).

Then the infrastructure guys have created an account for me (jacopoc):
everything is ok, I can connect to people.apache.org and I've configured
it following the "guide for new committers".

However there are two issues:

1) my name is no more listed in the
http://people.apache.org/~jim/committers.html page

2) I have no rights to check out the committers resources
(https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/committers)

The same is true for the other contributors of the OFBiz project.

Am I missing something?

Thanks for your help and kind regards,

Jacopo