incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: Cayenne status page (was svn commit: r384497 - /incubator/public/trunk/site-publish/projects/cayenne.html)
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2006 17:14:32 GMT
Bill Dudney wrote:
> Thanks Jean,
>
> Dooh! I was getting ahead of my self when I had a little time on my
> hands I'll put the xml file in shortly. Do I need to 'svn delete' the
> html file?

No need to delete the html file. The contents will get overwritten by
the new html that gets generated from the xml. Also, add an entry for
Cayenne to site-author/projects/index.xml. Details about generating the
site are in http://incubator.apache.org/guides/website.html . After
you've generated the site, commit changes for cayenne and the index
under both site-author and site-publish.

 -jean