incubator-general mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Incubate TMCg2
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2006 08:52:54 GMT
Toback, Steve wrote:
> As far as I can tell, we have our paperwork in, name chosen, and proposal
> accepted.  Is there anything else we need at this point in order to get our
> space as a podling and begin growing our community?

Not alot you can do but thank you for some help in composing the starting
page info lokahi.xml.  It's committed and now accessible to all.  Going to
catch a few Zzzzs and issue account and resource requests all over again
in the morning, now that I think I grok which hoops they prefer we leap
through and in which order.  Please review and point out any errors;

http://incubator.apache.org/projects/lokahi.html

(this may take some time before it's synced.)

Bill