incubator-general mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] accept Cayenne into incubator
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2006 16:44:16 GMT
Geir,

I don't think there is any contradiction between your post and what
Mike was saying. If you look at the thread context, we are still
talking about how to move with the incubation sponsorship.

More to the point, I was the one who started the confusion with the
Incubator PMC vote. As far as I can tell it is resolved now.
Everybody involved from Cayenne, Incubator, and DB are in favor of DB
PMC to be the Sponsor.

Andrus