incubator-general mailing list archives

From Matthieu Riou <matthieu.r...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Let's rewind!!! (Re: [VOTE] accept donation of a business process engine into the ServiceMix project)
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2006 08:54:09 GMT
I'm really glad to finally see a consensus emerging!

Matthieu.

>Bill,> It seems everybody has exhibited a willingness to work
togetherI agree.  And since we've just gotten off the phone, I'll pass
along thatyou have expressed not only a willingness, but a strong
preference that bothyour group and Intalio's join together in a single
community with both codebases from which to work.- Show quoted text -
additional commands, e-mail: general-help@incubator.apache.org