incubator-general mailing list archives

From "robert burrell donkin" <robertburrelldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ode / BPEL Donation of BPEL 2.0 Engine
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2006 18:06:19 GMT

> Why are you being so negative? Let's try to make it work. If it does
> not then we decide what do next as a PPMC.

i'm not sure that james is being negative: just excitable :)

there are different paths to unification. it's not always best to sit down
and try to come up with single grand unification strategy first. equally,
it's often not best to ignore the question entirely. it is often hard to hit
on the best design right away and then contrasting implementations may prove
educational.

- robert