incubator-general mailing list archives

From ian.d.stew...@jpmchase.com
Subject Re: Ode Proposal
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2006 15:47:58 GMT
Great!

I'm assuming the source won't be available for review unless/until Ode is
accepted as an incubator poddling?

Ian

It's better to be hated for who you are
than loved for who you are not

Ian D. Stewart
Phone: (614) 244-2564
Pager: (888) 260-0078

                      James Strachan

                      <james.strachan@g        To:       dev@geronimo.apache.org

                      mail.com>                cc:       general@incubator.apache.org,
servicemix-dev@geronimo.apache.org
                                               Subject:  Re: Ode Proposal

                      02/14/2006 10:10

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      dev

On 14 Feb 2006, at 15:03, ian.d.stewart@jpmchase.com wrote:
> Allan,
>
> This proposal appears to be gear towards the web services/SOA
> community.
> Is support for orchestration of non-WS business processes
> considered out of
> scope for Ode?

No - the code should be reusable for most orchestration needs; even
in cases where there are no pointy brackets involved :).

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/