incubator-general mailing list archives

Subject Re: Ode Proposal
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2006 15:47:58 GMT

I'm assuming the source won't be available for review unless/until Ode is
accepted as an incubator poddling?

It's better to be hated for who you are
than loved for who you are not

Ian D. Stewart
Phone: (614) 244-2564
Pager: (888) 260-0078

                      James Strachan
                      <james.strachan@g        To:
            >                cc:,
                                               Subject:  Re: Ode Proposal
                      02/14/2006 10:10
                      Please respond to

On 14 Feb 2006, at 15:03, wrote:
> Allan,
> This proposal appears to be gear towards the web services/SOA
> community.
> Is support for orchestration of non-WS business processes
> considered out of
> scope for Ode?

No - the code should be reusable for most orchestration needs; even
in cases where there are no pointy brackets involved :).

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message