incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <>
Subject RE: Let's rewind!!! (Re: [VOTE] accept donation of a business process engine into the ServiceMix project)
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2006 00:50:07 GMT

> we do seem to be coming together in prinicipal but it might be best to
> achieve our "fresh start" in the practical context of Ode given the
> support exhibited by other folks on the submission.

Am I correct that you are willing to see a new project, Ode, formed that
will start with code seeded from Sybase, PXE and Agila?  I note your comment
from last week:

> we could start with a new project and integrate any additional value
> from Agila towards that so that you don't lose anything.

and your comment today welcoming the PXE contribution to Ode.

	--- Noel

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message