incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Roy T. Fielding" <field...@gbiv.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit version 0.9-incubating
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2006 20:20:28 GMT
Jukka has carefully prepared an initial Apache Jackrabbit release
with incubating status written all over it, and the Jackrabbit
podling PPMC has approved its release.  Now we just need at least
three +1 votes from the Incubator PMC.

+1 from me (verified and tested on OS X).

....Roy

Begin forwarded message: