incubator-general mailing list archives

From "David E. Jones" <>
Subject Re: OFBiz - next steps
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2006 21:06:52 GMT

Okay, I think this thread is clearing up the issues pretty well. The
iCLA is the most important part in this case, and will be much easier
to get through with everyone than a license grant.

Technically "The Open For Business Project" is a legal entity, but it
doesn't really own any of the code as it has never had any money or
paid anyone to write anything. Everything is a contribution from an
individual (sometimes working for a company) and so we (contributors
to OFBiz) will all need to submit an iCLA and perhaps in certain
cases a cCLA.

We'll get going on the list and start sending out requests...