incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Roy T. Fielding" <>
Subject Re: svn commit: r376793 [1/2] - in /incubator/public/trunk: site-author/stylesheets/ site-publish/ site-publish/guides/ site-publish/incubation/ site-publish/ip-clearance/ site-publish/learn/ site-publish/projects/ site-publish/projects/agila/ site-publish...
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2006 20:06:51 GMT
On Feb 10, 2006, at 10:36 AM, wrote:

> Removed <base> because it disabled links to anchors within the same
> page.

Jean, I am curious about what browser you were using that caused the
same-document links to be broken.  Can you send me the product version?
I ask because the standard requires such links to work regardless of
and I may need to make some polite suggestions to the developers.

BTW, thanks for all the great work on documenting incubator.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message