incubator-general mailing list archives

From Andrew Clark <acl...@zimbra.com>
Subject [Issues] Kabuki Bootstrap
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2006 22:43:08 GMT
At the beginning of the week I opened INFRA-714[1] and 715[2]
to create the necessary mailing lists and source repository
for the new Kabuki incubator project. (Is this the right
thing to be doing?) Anyway, they are still unassigned so I
thought I'd ask if there's anyone with enough karma+knowledge
to resolve these issues so we can start moving forward.

The mailing lists are much more important so that we can
start project discussions. The source repository, while also
important, can be delayed because it will take me a little
time to massage the current code base (e.g. changing package
names, license blocks, etc) to put it into Subversion.

Andy Clark * Zimbra * aclark@zimbra.com