incubator-general mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: Ode Proposal (Sybase BPEL engine donation))
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2006 23:22:23 GMT
On Feb 15, 2006, at 3:09 PM, Noel J. Bergman wrote:

> Sanjiva,
>
>> - Given the, um, strong feelings expressed by so many people about
>> this
>> project, how about if we get the Incubator PMC to sponsor this
>> poddling?
>
> Agreed.  That is what I said to the Geronimo PMC, as well.  The
> Incubator
> PMC will sponsor the project.

Since you brought this public, I'll post my response along with you
original email.  I hope you don't mind...

On Feb 15, 2006, at 1:25 PM, Noel J. Bergman wrote:

> No need for this vote.  The Incubator PMC will sponsor the project.
>
> 	--- Noel

I know it doesn't mean much, but I personally would like to see this
as a Geronimo sponsored project.  We are the ones that have taken the
licks over this for the past 2 weeks and would really like to work to
carry this through the full process.

So to flip things around on you...

   There is no need for the Incubator PMC to sponsor.  The Geronimo
PMC will sponsor the project.

Thanks for your understanding.

-dain