incubator-general mailing list archives

From James Strachan <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] accept donation of a business process engine into the ServiceMix project
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2006 18:40:51 GMT
On 2 Feb 2006, at 18:27, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:
> Greg Wilkins wrote:
>> +1
>> I disagree that all contributions must go via the incubator.  This is
>> clearly within the scope of servicemix and there is no need to
>> develope a community around this code.
> So who's going to be working on it, then?  There's an existing
> set of people here who are conversant with it?

The existing ServiceMix developers are more than happy to work on
this codebase - plus the contributors of the code have indicated they
are willing to work on it within the ServiceMix community. We are
still in the incubator - so we can further grow the community around
the code.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message