incubator-general mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <>
Subject Board reporting change for the Incubator
Date Sat, 04 Feb 2006 19:23:08 GMT
I don't think anyone has told the Incubator this (perhaps we have and
I just missed it), but, at the last Board meeting, the Board discussed
that the Incubator should divide its projects for reporting purposes
and submit a sub-collection of podling reports each month rather than
all podlings every three months.

We can keep each podling reporting once a quarter, but we'd like to
spread out the Incubator load across the three months.  We should
randomly pick projects to report for this month and March (unless a
podling would like to volunteer to report earlier).

Thanks.  -- justin

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message