incubator-general mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Incubate TMCg2
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2006 22:39:51 GMT
William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

> I personally find googling a project far more useful, and there appear
> to be no conflicts with your new proposal, other than the fact that another
> project, Echo, seems to have floated the same potential name.  As long
> as we clarify with them that they haven't/won't adopt that project name
> we should be fine.

http://www.intertwingly.net/wiki/pie/NameFinalVoteArchive?action=highlight&value=Lokahi

For anyone concerned that pie/echo/atom would ever be named Lokahi, this
post put that concern to rest.  Their objection to the name on the basis
of pronounciation is fun :)  I wouldn't worry about that concern, this is
the single cleanest project name I've ever come across, and seriously doubt
we will have any future conflicts.

With that resolved I'll add projects/lokahi.xml to svn shortly.

Bill