incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Alan D. Cabrera" <l...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject Ode proposal
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2006 19:42:04 GMT
I've placed a tentative version of the proposal up onto the incubator site.

The Software Grant has been received.

There is obviously a lot of good discussion that still needs to take
place.  I think we should move this to the new mailing lists.

I think that we need to create:

- mailing lists
- svn repo
- jira project

One thing that should be resolved as soon as possible is how we will
bring in new members.  At the moment there are 17 proposed new
committers for a total of 37 committers.  I think that this list might
rival that of Geronimo in terms of size; it seems excessive.  I propose
that people are brought in using the standard method of submitting patches.

Regards,
Alan