incubator-general mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: Ode / BPEL Donation of BPEL 2.0 Engine
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2006 05:21:07 GMT
I agree - too narrow since it names a spec.  I wasn't thinking claiming
spec ownership, just giving people a clue.

So how narrow do you think?  We have :

httpd
db
directory
logging
perl
portals
TCL
WS
XML
XMLGraphics

as project names that "cover" an area.  Maybe HTTPD isn't one (Apache
BPELd?)

How about adding BPEL as a suffix?

Apache OpenBPEL is out - (OpenBPEL already exists...)

Apache Fielding?  :)

geir