incubator-general mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Incubate TMCg2
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2006 20:45:52 GMT
http://www.intertwingly.net/wiki/pie/NameItEchoConflict

:)

We should probably check with that group that they discarded that choice.

Stein, Neil S wrote:
> If Ohana proves to have enough negative drivers,
> The name can go to Apache Lokahi
> Which translates to "harmony and unity."
>
> http://rosasay.typepad.com/mwacalendar/2005/03/lkahi.html
>

> Neil Stein
> phone -- 908-423-4297

Merck & Co., Inc. (One Merck Drive, Whitehouse Station, New Jersey, USA 08889), and/or
its affiliates (which may be known outside the United States as Merck Frosst, Merck Sharp
& Dohme or MSD and in Japan, as Banyu) that may be confidential, proprietary copyrighted
and/or legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named
on this message.  If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in
error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete it from your system.