incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jacopo Cappellato <...@sastau.it>
Subject Re: OFBiz - next steps
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2006 16:04:25 GMT
J Aaron,

thanks for your feedback.
Sorry but I still have some doubts about this:

if a guy signs an iCLA in which he states that he agrees to release
under the ASL all the work (present and future) that he sends to the ASF
(thru mailing lists, Jira, SVN etc...), in which way this agreement will
address the work that the guy did and donated in the past under a
different licence and to a different project/community?

Thanks for your time and patience!

Jacopo