incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jacopo Cappellato <...@sastau.it>
Subject Re: OFBiz - next steps
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2006 07:38:52 GMT
Hi all,

here at OFBiz we'd like to go on with the IP-clearance effort but, since
we are going to contact *many* developers, we would like to be sure that
the steps we'll perform are the correct ones.

Anyone here could help us to answer these questions? If not, could you
please post a message to the legal-discuss list (it is only open to ASF
committers) to see if we can get some feedback from them?

Thanks so much,

Jacopo