incubator-general mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: Board reporting change for the Incubator
Date Sat, 04 Feb 2006 19:57:39 GMT
Justin Erenkrantz wrote:
> I don't think anyone has told the Incubator this (perhaps we have and
> I just missed it), but, at the last Board meeting, the Board discussed
> that the Incubator should divide its projects for reporting purposes
> and submit a sub-collection of podling reports each month rather than
> all podlings every three months.
>
> We can keep each podling reporting once a quarter, but we'd like to
> spread out the Incubator load across the three months.  We should
> randomly pick projects to report for this month and March (unless a
> podling would like to volunteer to report earlier).

Thank you, I think this lightens the load and increases oversite by the
incubator PMC itself.

It would be nice to stagger these, such that they are due 2 weeks before
the board meeting to pmc@incubator, so that the incubator committee can
remedy any issues before they are escalated to board, at least whenever
that's possible, and a revised or updated report can be provided to the
board by the incubator PMC on the usual timetable.

Bill