incubator-general mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: SSH and SVN passwords
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2006 14:53:43 GMT
robert burrell donkin wrote:
> On 2/1/06, Martin Sebor <sebor@roguewave.com> wrote:
>
>>Could someone kindly describe (or point us to a document explaining)
>>how to reset a user password at people.apache.org?
>

> i don't that this is documented anywhere (or indeed whether there's
> concensus about the right way to do this).
>
> but infrastructure workflow is handled through JIRA (
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA) so creating an issue is
> probably the best bet.

Thanks. I looked through the Jira categories/components but couldn't
find anything quite appropriate. But I'm sure it doesn't hurt to try
so we'll give it a whirl -- Allen, please go ahead an open an INFRA
request.

FWIW, Allen has been in contact with someone from the INFRA group
for some time now but so far hasn't gotten a clear answer, so if
someone from INFRA who's reading this could quickly help him out
he would very much appreciate it. To reiterate, his problem is
that has never received his ssh password from root.

Martin