incubator-general mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: SSH and SVN passwords
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2006 18:56:26 GMT
Could someone kindly describe (or point us to a document explaining)
how to reset a user password at people.apache.org?

The XMLBeans/C++ committers would like to start setting up the Web
site and working on the project but none of them apparently ever got
their user passwords from root. I assume they need to log in to their
account and run svnpasswd before they can commit anything.

Thanks!
Martin