incubator-general mailing list archives

From Andrew Clark <acl...@zimbra.com>
Subject Re: volunteering for the Kabuki Project
Date Sat, 04 Feb 2006 00:25:15 GMT
It's great that you already have experience
with the Zimbra toolkit and that you want to
help with the new Kabuki project. Just give us
a little time to get all the infrastructure
stuff ready.

As soon as we get the mailing lists working,
subscribe to those and join in on the Kabuki
discussions. Then, once the bug repository is
there, open bugs, requests for enhancements,
and contribute patches for existing bugs.

----- Original Message -----
From: Buddhika Siddhisena <bud@thinkcube.com>
To: general@incubator.apache.org
Sent: Friday, February 3, 2006 5:23:13 AM GMT-0800
Subject: volunteering for the Kabuki Project

Hello,

 I am working for a company called THINCkube, and we are developing a
product that is using the Zimbra Ajax toolkit.

Sanjiva, mentioned about this new project idea, which I found quite
interesting.

I would like to know how I can contribute to this project.

Thanks,
Buddhika

--
Andy Clark * Zimbra * aclark@zimbra.com