incubator-general mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: BPEL contribution from Sybase
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2006 01:40:47 GMT
On Feb 13, 2006, at 5:25 PM, Noel J. Bergman wrote:

> I've heard nothing to provide a reason for not bringing in the
> contribution
> as a standalone podling, which ServiceMix and others can consume.
> This
> would be in accord with Ken and Mads.

I really detest it when people try to flip the burden of proof.  The
donator wants to put the code into ServiceMix and ServiceMix wants to
work on it.  I think the burden of proof is on you.  Unless you come
up with a BIG reason that this donation must be stopped, otherwise I
see no reason to not proceed with the IP checklist.

-dain