incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <>
Subject Re: Ode / BPEL Donation of BPEL 2.0 Engine
Date Sat, 18 Feb 2006 13:41:48 GMT
2006/2/18, James Strachan <>:

> > - If we want to release something now, is it ok to have two separate
> > codebases under the same project?
> Yes; lots of other projects do this already. (Agila, Axis, Geronimo etc)

Hi James,

I don't understand your example of Geronimo as a project with separate
codebases. Could you explain what you mean by 'a separate codebase'?
Is it a module (an integral part of a product/project) or a project
that's integrated with another to build a larger one? The former is
exactly what I could come up with wrt Geronimo, but that's not the
case in the proposed donations for Ode. Some complimentary comments
would enlighten me a bit in that matter.

> James

Jacek Laskowski

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: