incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: Cayenne ASF Proposal
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2006 15:51:43 GMT
Andrus,

Thanks for the proposal. It's best to submit the proposal
itself to the list, and provide a URL as backup, but
that's no problem.

IMO, this looks like a very worthwhile proposal, but I
would consider that this may likely be best under
db first, with movement to TLP sometime after that,
at least at this stage. I am also curious about the
comparison between this and Torque, and if you
have any thoughts about that, regarding any potential
impacts or conflicts within the ASF space.