incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Roy T. Fielding" <>
Subject Re: Incubator site status wrt a move to Anakia?
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2006 22:44:27 GMT
On Jan 31, 2006, at 1:59 PM, David Crossley wrote:
> Noel J. Bergman wrote:
>> It would be kind of ironic if having complained about Forrest,
>> when the
>> Forrest team were so helpful and active here, that after
>> converting to
>> anakia, no one is around to help with the new process.
> Something that i have wondered for a long time.
> I reckon that each project needs a number of people
> who actually oversee the publishing process.
> They facilitate smooth operation to make it easy
> for others to do the publishing. It is not their
> job to actually do it, but to facilitate.
> Without such, a project is dysfunctional.

Well, yeah, that is true of any project.  However, once you get below
magic entry-barrier threshold, more people start working on the real
(that the docs suck).  But right now is a bad time to expect people
to jump in,
since most people have just received the annual load of new work
after the
holidays and have yet to find daylight.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: