incubator-general mailing list archives

From Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanj...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: ATTN: ODE *Please read*
Date Sat, 18 Feb 2006 04:07:55 GMT
On Fri, 2006-02-17 at 19:02 -0800, Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:
> Maybe I missed the mail, but the final draft of the proposal for Ode was
> never posted anywhere for Incubator PMC consideration.
>
> Can we please have this done so that we at least have it in the
> incubator mail archive (rather than "written in chalk on the sidewalk"
> aka the wiki)

+1 .. I think we're jumping the gun a bit on this right now - at least I
am not sure exactly what people have agreed to incubate and the criteria
for exit etc.. Until that's clear this project must not start IMO.

Sorry to be a party pooper but this has been such a heated and emotional
discussion that its best we get all the ducks lined up before starting
with one potential presupposed position.

Sanjiva.