incubator-general mailing list archives

From Yoav Shapira <yo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] OFBiz Proposal
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2006 21:17:19 GMT
Hi,
First, +1 for the proposal vote.

> these requirements and policies.  In any case, both David and I have
> expressed a willingness to mentor and I believe Yoav may be as well,
> though I don't recall him specifically saying so.

I would prefer to remain a champion rather than a mentor at this time
(using the current role definitions on the Incubator site), because
I've taken on a lot of new things the past few weeks.  However, I do
intend to be actively involved, and if/when we change the rule to
require 3 ASF Members as mentors, I am perfectly willing to be the
3rd.

--
Yoav Shapira
System Design and Management Fellow