incubator-general mailing list archives

From Larry Meadors <lmead...@apache.org>
Subject Re: project - ibatis
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2006 18:05:09 GMT
The iBATIS project is no longer in the incubator, but if you are
interested in participating, please feel free to join the mailing
lists (http://ibatis.apache.org/mailinglists.html) and get invovled -
lots of questions to answer there, for sure!

There are several issues in JIRA
(http://ibatis.apache.org/issuetracker.html) that could use attention,
too.

Larry

On 1/12/06, Sivaraman Rajagopal <sivainf@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Sir,
>
> Im Sivaraman, running small software company in india. i very much wonder about your
ASF. here we are using most of the components of Apache. i would like to participate in ASF.
i hav choosen one project from your incubator, Project name is iBATIS. How can i participate
in this project?.