incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Stein, Neil S" <neil_st...@merck.com>
Subject RE: [PROPOSAL] Incubate TMCg2
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2006 12:48:12 GMT
>As I've said it before, TMC doesn't do the trick for me - plain MC
>would do better to remove the Tomcat reference and eventually avoid
>Apache The ...
>Of the two alternatives, I think the second is the better choice.

Sounds like the TMC name is out, "Ohana" is currently the front runner,
additional comments are appreciated.
Cheers,
-neil

Neil Stein
Enterprise Web Infrastructure
phone -- 908-423-4297
BlackBerry -- 908-403-6988

Notice:  This e-mail message, together with any attachments, contains information of Merck
& Co., Inc. (One Merck Drive, Whitehouse Station, New Jersey, USA 08889), and/or its affiliates
(which may be known outside the United States as Merck Frosst, Merck Sharp & Dohme or
MSD and in Japan, as Banyu) that may be confidential, proprietary copyrighted and/or legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named on this message.
 If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please notify
us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete it from your system.