incubator-general mailing list archives

From Paul Fremantle <pzf...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Synapse release milestone1 from the Incubator
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2006 09:09:38 GMT
Hi!

The Synapse incubator would like to make a Milestone 1 release. We proposed
this in December, with a successful vote from the WS PMC.

We have read the guidelines
 http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Incubation_Policy.html#Releases
 and understand these.
The codebase has enough functionality to support the initial milestone
criteria (plus more) and so we would like to release it as a
synapse-incubator-M1.

We are tracking our status towards the release here:
 http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Synapse/M1Criteria

I have been voted as the release manager.

The release candidate zip file is available here:

http://people.apache.org/~pzf/synapse/Synapse-Incubating-M1-SNAPSHOT-bin.zip

I am just in the process of updating our status page on the incubator. We
are also tracking on wiki here:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Synapse/IncubationStatus

Paul

--