incubator-general mailing list archives

From J Aaron Farr <>
Subject OFBiz Marketing and Services
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2006 01:30:56 GMT
Hello all.

The current OFBiz project has a lot of material on marketing and
services.  I'm wondering how the team anticipates they'll handle this
material during the incubation transition.  We encourage commercial
use of ASF products and we support efforts to build companies around
them.  So there's no problem with that.  But at the same time, there's
a precedent to remain fairly neutral when it comes to promoting one
service provider over another on ASF sites.

Has the OFBiz team thought of how they want to handle this?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message