incubator-general mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: [heads-up] docs: please commit any outstanding changes
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2006 19:30:54 GMT
David Crossley wrote:

>>If anyone has any outstanding changes to project status reports
>>or to the main docs, then please commit those changes.
>>
>>The conversion process will be commenced on Tuesday GMT.
>>
>>Please speak up if you need us to hold-off for a while.
>

> Okay, the conversion is finished now. See new instructions
> for updating status reports and other documents.
> http://incubator.apache.org/guides/website.html

I'm a little distressed to see the conversion process has messed
up the formatting of the original HTML that I manually maintained
for readability. Specifically, many of the terminating tags (such
as </p>) are not indented as they ought to be and instead are in
column 1. I don't suppose there is an easy way to regenerate the
page so as to preserve more of the original formatting, is there?

Martin