incubator-general mailing list archives

From Don Brown <mr...@twdata.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] WebWork 2 Merger Proposal
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2006 15:53:44 GMT
Niclas Hedhman wrote:
> On Tuesday 31 January 2006 13:18, Don Brown wrote:
>> = RESOURCES TO BE CREATED =
>>
>>   * None. (Struts Action SVN module and build systems already exist.)
>
> Resources are indeed needed, as the incubatee will not be homed in the "target
> PMC" until after graduation.

True, I apologize, I misunderstood that to be read the resources
required "after" graduation.  Still, we will only need accounts and
Incubator svn space, since we can use the Struts wiki and mailing lists
for collaboration.  It is our goal this process is as expedient as
possible (and no faster) :)

Don