incubator-general mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC members
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2006 02:18:32 GMT
Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> Martin Sebor wrote:
>

>>https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/committers/board/committee-info.txt
>>May I suggest to include a link to the document on the page along
>>with a date when the names were last updated from the document?
>

> There are dates in the file.  Those without dates have been around since
> before that policy was established.

I meant a date on the Web page with the date of the last time this
portion of the page was updated from the committee-info.txt.

>>That way readers will know where to get the most up to date info.
>

> Since that is a private repository, how is a public link going to benefit
> anyone who isn't a Committer?

I would have found it useful since I didn't know (or rather forgot)
about the committer module (I had to look up the term on Google to
find it. I suspect there might be others like me around here :)

Martin