incubator-general mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC members
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2006 01:05:33 GMT
Noel J. Bergman wrote:
[...]
> Referential integrity.  :-\  The OFFICIAL LIST of PMC members for all PMCs
> is maintained in the committers module.  If someone wants to write a script
> that will keep the web site current with the official roster, fine.  Else it
> will get updated when someone rememebers.

I assume the committers module is this file:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/committers/board/committee-info.txt

May I suggest to include a link to the document on the page along
with a date when the names were last updated from the document?
That way readers will know where to get the most up to date info.

Martin