incubator-general mailing list archives

From Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] AJAX Toolkit Proposal - Updated (Again)
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2006 15:59:57 GMT
When I originally kicked off this vote, I specified today, midnight, as
the 72-hour-and-then-some deadline.  Since then the proposal got a
substantial revision (in particular, a new name) on Tuesday afternoon,
so extending this a few hours to 4PM PST seems in order.

I believe that the current wiki page:

http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/KabukiProposal

addresses all if not most of the concerns expressed by Roy, Leo, and
Erik, each of which had expressed an explicit -1, and would be very
interested to hear if this is in fact the case or if there are second
order concerns that need to be brought forward.

- Sam Ruby