incubator-general mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: Incubator site status wrt a move to Anakia?
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2006 11:22:46 GMT
This is great.  I've been A->B testing with the example I put on ~geir
and things look good.  I think some of my hand-done pages look better
but that's because a) I did them by hand and b) I ain't gonna admit I
was showed up by no fancy machine!

Seriously - the cwiki pages were the last bit, I think - is there a
place I can find those and try them?

geir