incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jacopo Cappellato <...@sastau.it>
Subject Re: Proposal for OFBiz to Join the ASF
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2006 05:27:43 GMT
Hi Geir (and all),

my name is Jacopo Cappellato, I'm one of the developers of the OFBiz
project and, as you can imagine, I'm very interested in your feedback
about our request to join the ASF Incubator.

About the proposal posted to the Wiki instead of to this list... well if
you go to the first post in this thread you'll find a mail from David
Jones with the proposal attached (in PDF format).
The document has essentially the same content of the Wiki page, only the
proposed sponsor is different (based on feedback from this list, we are
now asking that the Incubator PMC be our sponsor).

Of course, we have no problems to repost to the list an updated PDF
version as well, if PDF is good for you (and we'll probably do this if
there are no more comments from this list that we should take into account).

Thanks for your time and suggestions,

Jacopo