incubator-general mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: Proposal for OFBiz to Join the ASF
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2006 23:16:09 GMT
Is this becoming the current de-facto process, posting to a wiki?  (or
"@)#!)#@ wiki", as I tend to think of them...)

Can we please have things go to the mail list, as that should be the
'primary institutional memory' of the incubator community.  Feel free to
also have on a wiki for collaboration to get it done, but after that,
the final proposal should, IMO, go to the mail list.

Does anyone else feel this way?  Mail archives will live for years in
distributed places.  Wiki's seem to be single-sourced and a lot more
ephemeral....

geir